April, August, December, February, January, July, June, March, May, November, October, September
BATAM ONE DAY TOUR
- Depart to Batam Island with luxurious high-speed air conditioned ferry.
- Upon arrival, proceed for immigration and custom clearance. Meet and greet our friendly and experienced Local Tour Guide. He / She will escort to the air conditioned coach and proceed for a tour on beautiful and scenic of Batam Island.
- Visit Welcome To Batam Icon; where you can take a picture of this landmark, some say that the icon looks like Hollywood Icon which is very famous at Los Angeles.
- Visit 70 Fahrenheit Coffee; This is the 3rd coffee factory after Bali and Manado. Enjoy and relax at their lounge. You will enjoy a coffee tester which is originally roasted without any preservative. Experience coffee as you never before. Offers you good taste and of course lots of benefits in our body!
- Visit Local Shop; you may purchase the fresh local favourites such as crackers, dried cuttlefish, preserved fruits, etc.
- After one oveer hours ferry ride, relax and enjoy a freshly brewed coffee/tea and some sample bakery in the air confitioned lounge at Batam’s Home Industry Bakery – Starmoon Cake Lapis. In this home industry bakery, not only you can view the authentic way of baking of the Kek Lapis, you can also purchase the freshlu home made Kek Lapis with a very reasonable price.
- Visit the biggest temple in Southeast Asia – Vihara Duta Maitreya at Batam Centre, where one can pray for happiness and harmon. You will be passing by Nagoya or China Town. On Nagoya town, you may see many of business activities, shops, banks, karaoke, restaurant, wet markets and 3 & 4 stars hotel.
- Lunch will be served at the biggest sea side / Kelong Seafood restaurant, called Golden Prawn. There are two restaurants under one rood where you will be served with nice and delicious seafood. While you are enjoying the food, you will be entertained by karaoke by other visitors.
- After lunch, let’s explore Golden City; where you can enjoy a variety of games (Flying Fox, Go-Kart, etc.) and around the location, there are also some mini culture housing of Indonesian, where you can take some pictures.
- Visit Kampong Oleh Oleh, where you can purchase some batik souvenir for relatives and friends. There are also loval artisan offering instant drawings of Batik and aengraving on local souvenirs!
- Visit Cheng Ho Mosque, where the newly inaugurated Mosque and Ship of Cheng Ho is one of the places in Batam to trace back the history of Batam Island in correlation with other countries in the past. With the dominant colours of red and yellow, it perfectly blends the Chinese architecture with the Islamic values that influenced.
- Visit Golden Factory Outlet; where you can purchase many branded clothes (eg. Polo, Abercrombie etc.)
- Feeling tired and body aching after the whole day of shopping? We have an optional tour by visiting one of the Traditional Massage Center (*own expenses)
- Last stop, visit one of the Shopping Mall (Arranged by Local Operator)
- Depart to Singapore (Batam Time)
- Home Sweet Home
*The above itinerary; time, destinations and restaurants are subject to change with or withot prior notice
SINDO FERRY – BATAM FAST FERRY
- Termasuk tax.
- Ferry Express Check In